Phocus 3.5 for desktop
- New Defringing tool allows photographers to remove unsightly purple and green fringing from images.
- A 3 Exposure Tool enhances the algorithms of the contrast and brightness for more detailed adjustments.
- A new Luma Mode in the Curves Tool gives photographers increased control of the luminosity of their images and has less of an impact on color rendition.
- Increased GPU integration makes for better performance while exporting high-resolution files.
Phocus Mobile 2 version 1.0.1
- Photographers can now import, edit and rate RAW images and full-quality JPEGs directly on a mobile device.
- Version 1.0.1 supports full-quality image export, tethered shooting and direct camera control, essentially giving users the option to use a phone or tablet as a monitor on set.
- Improvements to zoom and scroll through images once they are on a device.
- Lens correction for XCD 45P has been added.