Vanguard is giving away a range of their versatile VEO gear including tripods and bags in our ‘Summer’ competition!
How Do I Enter?
To be in with a chance of winning one of these great prizes, which will help you to get out and about with your camera kit (at a safe distance from others of course!) and improve the variety of images you are able to take on your travels, we want to see your best ‘Summer’ images. Whether it’s hazy sunsets over the local fields, gardens or parks in full bloom or a trip to the seaside, show us what ‘Summer’ means to you. Black and white or colour, portrait or landscape, anything goes as long as your images are summery!
Simply submit your photos into the Vanguard August ‘Summer’ Competition forum topic to be in with a chance of winning. Entries can be added by scrolling down the page and clicking on the camera icon at the top of the comment box.
Closing Date & Entry Details
The competition closes at midnight on 31 August 2020. Entries added after this time will not be counted. 2 entries are allowed for free members and up to 4 entries are allowed for Plus members. Anyone who submits more images than they are allowed to will be disqualified. Entries posted on the bottom of this article will not be counted! Please use the competition forum topic.
About the Prizes
The VEO 2GO 265HCBM is the perfect blend of portability and functionality for taller photographers, or photographers wanting to minimise the use of the central column. This 5-section carbon fibre tripod with Arca Swiss compatible ball head offers incredible portability, whilst still extending to 166.5cm/66.5 inches. It also incorporates a built-in leg that easily converts to a monopod for maximum versatility.
The VEO Range T 45M Tactical Backpack is designed to offer photographers looking to carry a DSLR/larger mirrorless camera, 4-5 lenses (up to 200mm f/2.8), a 13” laptop and a tripod maximum versatility, with a customisable interior and exterior webbing and comfortable harness system.
The VEO 2GO 204AB is an ultra-compact and ultra-light aluminium travel tripod with an Arca Swiss compatible ball head that is perfect for mirrorless or small DSLR camera kits. Now there’s no need to leave your tripod behind, wherever you’re exploring.
The VEO GO 34M is an ideal small and stylish shoulder bag for a Mirrorless/CSC/Hybrid Camera with lens attached, an additional 2-3 lenses, accessories and a 9.7” tablet. There is also an Internal Tripod Compartment that will accommodate the standard VEO 2 GO tripod that folds down to 33cm inside (“H” / High models will not fit).
The VEO RANGE 41M daypack fits a Mirrorless/CSC/Hybrid camera with lens attached, 2-3 lenses, a flash and accessories along with a 13” laptop and VEO Tripod/Monopod, with an upper section for the personal kit you need to make the most of the day.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out on ePHOTOzine.
- The following people are excluded from entering the competition: (1) Direct and indirect employees, staff and their relatives of the supplier of the prize or prizes (2) The publishers of ePHOTOzine (3) Advertisers or sponsors of ePHOTOzine.
- Only two entries per competition are allowed per free member, 4 entries are allowed per Plus member.
- We reserve the right to remove images that have not been submitted correctly, ie too small. There isn’t a maximum file size or dimension restriction for entries.
- All entries must be submitted through the ePHOTOzine competition forum web page and will not be accepted via any other means, eg, post, fax or e-mail.
- No responsibility is accepted for incomplete entries due to server error or other causes beyond our control.
- One winning entry will be chosen, by an ePHOTOzine or guest judge. This will be the image which, in the judge’s opinion is the most original and of the highest quality and meets the theme. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ePHOTOzine reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegal entries.
- The prize winner will receive the prize as featured in the corresponding month’s competition. There is no cash alternative to the prize as stated.
- This competition is open to UK entries only. Those based outside the UK can enter if they have a UK address that the prize can be sent to, such as that of a friend or relative. Please update your portfolio with the UK address.
- The deadline for entering the competition is midnight (GMT) on the last day of the calendar month in which the competition is being held unless otherwise stated.
- The winner or winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the end of the competition. Winner’s details will be posted on ePHOTOzine within 28 days of the end of the competition.
- The winner must acknowledge his or her win within three weeks of being notified via email or the prize may be re-allocated to the next-placed winner.
- All entrants agree that their name and images can be displayed and used in promotion for future competitions on ePHOTOzine. The winning entry may be used by the sponsor as a promotional image. The terms of this would be agreed with ePHOTOzine and the sponsor before the prize is announced. By entering the competition you have confirmed you have authorised this.
- The name of the winner may be published on ePHOTOzine after he or she has acknowledged their win.
- We reserve the right not to hold a competition in any given month.
- ePHOTOzine only provides the means of entry to the competition and does not normally supply the competition prizes. The sponsors are therefore liable for the prize.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules without notice. (Last modified: 8 Apr 2020)
It doesn’t cost you anything extra when you use these links, but it does support the site, helping keep ePHOTOzine free to use, thank you.