Enter our ‘Bonfire Night’ photography competition to be in with a chance of winning 1 of 5 top prizes from Vanguard which includes a VEO 3T+ 234CB travel tripod worth £269.99.
November has arrived which means we have a new photography competition for you to enter, sponsored by our friends Vanguard, who are giving you the chance to win some top photography accessories.
As fireworks will be decorating our skies this month, the theme for the competition is ‘Bonfire Night’ so think fires, toffee apples, people outdoors in warm clothing, sparkler patterns… anything that fits the theme.
You can upload your entries to our competition forum and those who do could win a VEO 3T+ 234CB travel tripod, VEO 2 235CB 23MM travel tripod or 1 of 3 VEO SELECT 41 – Compact Green backpack/shoulder bag.
Prizes Up For Grabs:
How Do I Enter?
To be in with a chance of winning one of these great prizes, we want to see images that fit the theme: ‘Bonfire Night’. Simply submit your photos over in our competition forum before midnight on 30 November 2021 for the chance to win one of the top prizes Vanguard are giving away.
Enter The Competition
Closing Date & Entry Details
The competition closes at midnight on 30 November 2021. Entries added after this time will not be counted. 2 entries are allowed for free members and up to 4 entries are allowed for Plus members. Anyone who submits more images than they are allowed to will be disqualified. Entries posted on the bottom of this article will not be counted! Please use the competition forum topic.
More On The Prizes Up For Grabs…
1st Prize: VEO 3T+ 234CB
The Vanguard VEO 3T+ 234CB is an ultra-versatile carbon fibre travel tripod that raises the bar for both portability and versatility. This VEO 3T+ Series is perfect for any style of photography, from landscape to macro, and delivers a level of quality that is second to none.
- 10kg maximum load capacity
- Arca-compatible VEO 2 BH-110S Dual-Axis Ball Head
- Multi-Angle Central Column moves 360° in any direction
- Central column converts to a Multi-Mount using the VEO+ MA1 (included)
- 3 easy-set leg angles
- Rapid Set, Easy Clean Twist Locks
- Converts to a monopod up to 1.5m tall
- 3/8” thread hole on side of canopy
- Folds to 46cm for maximum portability
- Weighs 1980g with head (1550g tripod only)
- Extends to 146cm
2nd Prize: VEO 2 235CB
The VEO 2 235CB is an easily portable and super lightweight, 23mm, 5 sections Carbon Fiber travel tripod kit with a multi-action ball head and a maximum workload of 6kg / 13.3 lbs. It weighs only 1.2kg /2.6lbs and can be extended up to 145cms / 57 inches.
- Intuitive and simple to set the tripod into desired position: Exclusive and innovative Central Column system that allows setting the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds.
- Multi-action Ball Head with 3 independent knobs for lock, pan, and friction control operation. Ergonomic knobs provide 6kg / 13.3lbs workload performance for quality images. Arca compatible QR place
- Advanced Twist lock system for fast and rock solid position setting. Extend the 4 sections in a matter of seconds.
- Highly Engineered leg tubes for smooth and precise leg extensions.
- Dedicated suspension loop on the canopy to accommodate counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability.
- 3 easy set leg angles (20°, 45°, 80°) for more versatility and possibilities to adapt to uneven terrain enabling you to shoot more creative pictures.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 1 leg for the perfect hand grip.
- Angled rubber feet to carry and position firmly on the ground (spiked feet available; sold separately).
- Bonus tripod bag with extension system to accommodate any size of standard heads.
3 Runner-Up Prizes: VEO Select 41 GR
The VEO SELECT 41 is a stylish modern backpack that has a section for camera kit and a section for personal kit, and that can be converted to a shoulder bag in seconds.
- Suitable for a Mirrorless/DSLR with lens attached, 3-4 extra lenses, a flash, and accessories.
- Up to a 13” laptop slips into a protective sleeve on the rear opening panel
- The double-sided zipper pocket on the front can be used for a notebook, extra tablet, or as a sling for a jacket
- A discreet top pocket keeps your phone handy
- Concealed rear pocket will secure valuables such as a wallet or travel documents
- Tripod holder on the side pocket
- Quick access available through side, top or rear access
- Comfortable shoulder harness system with waist strap that tucks away when not needed
- Converts into a shoulder bag in seconds
- External dimensions – 320 × 205 × 420mm
- Internal dimensions – 275 × 125 × 410mm
- Weight – 1.5kg
- Rain cover included
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out on ePHOTOzine.
- The following people are excluded from entering the competition: (1) Direct and indirect employees, staff and their relatives of the supplier of the prize or prizes (2) The publishers of ePHOTOzine (3) Advertisers or sponsors of ePHOTOzine.
- Only two entries per competition are allowed per free member, 4 entries are allowed per Plus member.
- We reserve the right to remove images that have not been submitted correctly, ie too small. There isn’t a maximum file size or dimension restriction for entries.
- All entries must be submitted through the ePHOTOzine competition forum web page and will not be accepted via any other means, eg, post, fax or e-mail.
- No responsibility is accepted for incomplete entries due to server error or other causes beyond our control.
- One winning entry will be chosen, by an ePHOTOzine or guest judge. This will be the image which, in the judge’s opinion is the most original and of the highest quality and meets the theme. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ePHOTOzine reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegal entries.
- The prize winner will receive the prize as featured in the corresponding month’s competition. There is no cash alternative to the prize as stated.
- This competition is open to UK entries only. Those based outside the UK can enter if they have a UK address that the prize can be sent to, such as that of a friend or relative. Please update your portfolio with the UK address.
- The deadline for entering the competition is midnight (GMT) on the last day of the calendar month in which the competition is being held unless otherwise stated.
- The winner or winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the end of the competition. The winner’s details will be posted on ePHOTOzine within 28 days of the end of the competition.
- The winner must acknowledge his or her win within three weeks of being notified via email or the prize may be re-allocated to the next-placed winner.
- All entrants agree that their name and images can be displayed and used in promotion for future competitions on ePHOTOzine. The winning entry may be used by the sponsor as a promotional image. The terms of this would be agreed with ePHOTOzine and the sponsor before the prize is announced. By entering the competition you have confirmed you have authorised this.
- The name of the winner may be published on ePHOTOzine after he or she has acknowledged their win.
- We reserve the right not to hold a competition in any given month.
- ePHOTOzine only provides the means of entry to the competition and does not normally supply the competition prizes. The sponsors are therefore liable for the prize.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules without notice. (Last modified: 8 Apr 2020)