Vanguard’s new VEO 3GO Travel Tripods are a range of supports ideal for bloggers, vloggers, and photographers who frequently travel.
The VEO 3GO has a range of models that fold down to 33cm and weigh as little as 820g, but also models that extend to 166.5cm and can handle a 10kg payload.
Each model includes:
- Arca compatible ball head
- Easy set and easy clean twist locks
- Three easy set leg angles (21°, 50° & 80°)
- A reversible central column for macro (all but the 20mm models also include a Low Angle Adaptor)
- A leg that converts to a monopod
- Smartphone capability (allowing this tripod to be converted to a vlogging/selfie stick)
- Removable spiked feet
The Vanguard VEO 3GO Tripod range starts at £109.99 and is available in a choice of aluminum or carbon fibre.
To learn more about the Vanguard VEO 3GO Tripod, take a look at our review.
Vanguard will be launching the tripod range formally at The Virtual Photography Show, where they will be running a Facebook Live session (VanguardPhotoUK) to explain the product and answer any questions at 13:00 on Sunday 20 September 2020.